My new sounds:
Episode 3 of POLITICAL BEATS—the podcast!
On this week’s episode:
- Egypt has it’s first democratic elections—will Islamist parties run the new government?
- Mitt Romney’s biggest opponent is Mitt Romney from four years ago.
- The EU is 10 days from self-destruction. We deconstruct which countries you’d least like to visit.
- Iran vs. the UK; Pakistan vs. the US. How will the West-Middle East relations evolve?
- And the fan favorite segment: POLITICAL BEAT-DOWN.
All that and more on this week’s episode!
Episode two of Political Beats—the podcast!
The award-winning radio show is now worldwide. Hosts Thom Ledwell, Babken der-Grigorian and Danny Gaynor discuss bombastic political issues from around the world.
On this episode:
- Occupy in NYC is cleared out—did Bloomberg galvanize the movement?
- An upstart political party in Quebec is vowing to change the question that has dogged Canadian politics for a generation. Our man on the ground analyzes.
- Syria: on the tipping on point. Geopolitical strife is here.
- PLUS: The fan-favorite segment—“Political BEAT-DOWN”
The first episode of POLITICAL BEATS—the podcast!
On this show:
- Occupy Wall Street: Babken and Danny stop by their local protests
- Greece and Italy: Thom explains why Berlusconi can’t squirm out of this one and why Greece needs a PM “that can count”.
- The “Oops” Heard ‘Round the World: The PB team dissects the brilliance of Perry’s debate performance
- Political Beatdown: Our most popular, ranting-filled segment!
Welcome to the new home of POLITICAL BEATS! After four years, two countries and a brilliant stream of rants, we’re now a fully global, digital show. Our hosts are based in Montreal, Washington and London, so we’ll be discussing all sorts of issues. Check out us on Twitter at @politicalBEATS or Facebook at “Political Beats Radio”. We’ll be updating the site with new shows weekly!